Friday, July 10, 2009

You Will Never Grow Old on MP3

Hello Dick,
Thanks for your reply.
I sent the song to myself and it took only about 20 sec to download on Broad band, so I guess it will be OK to send it to you.
Some time ago, I saw your posting on Google about looking for the song,
when I was looking for it.
So, I know you will never get tired of this song as I never tire of hearing it.
Feel free to share it with others who are also looking for it.
We've got to keep these great old songs alive.

Best Regards,
Eddie

[ Eddie is a fellow song lover and blogger from Hong Kong. We are online friends ]

1. You will never grow old
While there's love in your heart
Time may silver your golden hair
As you dream in an old rocking chair

2. So keep my love in your heart
Remember the love tales we told
For with my love in your heartMy darling,
you will never grow old.

Alternative words in case some people get the wrong idea about friendship
2a
Keep love alive in your heart
Remember the love tales you’ve told
For while there’s love in your heart
dear friend, you will never grow old

Don’t be fretful, or regretful
That you will grow old much too soon
With love dare, to dream appear
You’ll stay like a rosebud in June

Repeat Vs 1.& 2
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫


You Will New Grow Old - Nat King Cole .mp32692K Play

♪ ♫ You will never grow old ♪ ♫

For visitors looking for the complete MP3... I have saved it on my computer and can forward to anyone who wants it.
I have not been able to upload it onto this blogger service yet.
Would anyone like to teach me how to do it?

However...you can visit my friend Eddie's website at this link http://ethelred.vox.com/library/audio/6a00c225267788549d0110184a7027860f.html

He has downloaded the FULL and original song by Nat King Cole !
Happy listening to all out there!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hello,
I could not believe it when I saw this blog! I have been searching for this song for years. I was beginning to think I had imagined it!!
I first heard it on a Nat King Cole album belonging to a friend.
I would really love to have this song for my mp3. Please can you tell me how to download it? I do have broadband.
Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Unk Dicko said...

Hi Annie,
Thanks for dropping by all the way from UK!
I am glad you landed here as I do have the complete MP3 version of the song saved.
However, I have not been able to upload it onto Blogger.
If you can send me your contact email I can then forward the MP3 attachment to you.
Regards,

Annie said...

Hi Dick,

So sorry to be so long replying to this. For some reason I could not work out how to reply! Then I forgot!!

Very happy that you have this song on MP3

My e-mail address is:

anniemo60@googlemail.com
OR...
annie_mo_ashley@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks for your help. Annie

Unk Dicko said...

Hi Annie,
I'm so glad you remembered and came back again. In a short while I shall send you the mp3 by email.
Hope you have as much enjoyment as I always do listening to this superb original NKC song.
Do drop in again!

Unk Dicko said...

To all of you dear folks looking for this one NKC song....
just click on Eddie's link and you can download the FULL original song free.
Happy listening!