Monday, October 4, 2010

A Technical Problem in Blogger image upload persisting.

It has been 3 days since I encountered this problem.
When we do a blogpost we normally upload some images ( photos ) from our own saved files.
However, this time round, as I click on the " Add an image" button on the post editor...the box
does open up but with no reaction. It freezes up.
Previously, it has a few options on the sidebar to the left for where to choose your pics from.
Now, it is just an empty box blankly staring at me.

I thought it had something to do with my Pop up blocker controls. But no.
I've disabled it to test out and the post editor still did not work.
Quickly, I checked the "known issues" on Bloggers' Forum page and found that numerous bloggers worldwide
have encountered this same problem...with no solution yet in sight by Blogger Admin.

I hope the problem is resolved soon so that the normal blogging life of bloggers are not filled
with despondency!

Unk Dicko's " The Wise Old Owl " has turned 3 years old about a fortnight ago.
3 years may seem brief and short for a blogger.
But I was in for quite a surprise when I made an analysis of sorts with some additional research
from the internet on what I had accomplished in this short span.
Check out my next post for the details.

No comments: